Hello World!
Last week, out of pure boredom, I finally decided to try and create my personal blog site.
I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and at "house arrest" due to some minor pregnancy complications. Though I was not advised to be on complete bedrest by my OB-GYN, I spend a big chunk of my day and night time lying in bed, facing the TV, playing / chatting with my 5-year old son (because it's summer and we still have a week left before the new schoolyear starts) or browsing through my ipad apart from the occassional "nesting" urges I experience where suddenly I have the energy and natural willpower to clean up every inch of the house.
Now I think I need to pour my energy to something that's mentally stimulating. Like a blog.
But the thing is... I have no idea where to start, how to start and what to write. :(
Kind of thought about this over the past few days and I thought it will be easier and much less of a stress for me to make it like a daily journal instead. Of course, including some of my "brain farts" from time to time. ;)
So here I am!
Ladies and Gents... Welcome to my blog.
On this site l will be sharing with you a glimpse of my daily life as a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend and pretty much just an individual who wants to live and cherish every moment of my life one small step at a time.
Comments
Post a Comment